Dave kept telling me that Eli was so close to rolling from his back to his belly. But I read over and over that they will start by rolling from their bellies to their back, so I didn't believe him. The other day we were playing on the floor and he rolled to his side and started kicking his leg to push himself! I grabbed the video camera and caught it all on film! He was so proud of himself! He hasn't stopped since! Now we are working on him rolling belly to back :)
David, Kami, Eli
Saturday, April 25, 2015
We gotta roller!
He may be a *little* behind ... but hey, this guy has got a lot of extra weight to move! :)
Dave kept telling me that Eli was so close to rolling from his back to his belly. But I read over and over that they will start by rolling from their bellies to their back, so I didn't believe him. The other day we were playing on the floor and he rolled to his side and started kicking his leg to push himself! I grabbed the video camera and caught it all on film! He was so proud of himself! He hasn't stopped since! Now we are working on him rolling belly to back :)
Dave kept telling me that Eli was so close to rolling from his back to his belly. But I read over and over that they will start by rolling from their bellies to their back, so I didn't believe him. The other day we were playing on the floor and he rolled to his side and started kicking his leg to push himself! I grabbed the video camera and caught it all on film! He was so proud of himself! He hasn't stopped since! Now we are working on him rolling belly to back :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment