Here is Dave with our two babies! I can't even believe Eli was that small!
First baths are rough
First bottle! I was so worried that he was going to love the bottle so much that he wouldn't want to nurse anymore. 5 months later, Eli tolerates the bottle but would MUCH rather nurse!
Still not loving the bath! :)
Waving "hi" to Dad while he is at school!
Truthfully, the first 1-2 months were so wonderful but oh so rough. They talk about mommy blues, and they are a very real thing. With all the extra hormones that are racing through your body, you just aren't your real self. That, added with this overwhelming love for this tiny human that you are so scared something bad is going to happen to and it is just an emotional roller coaster. Luckily, I had my mom there to help me through!
No comments:
Post a Comment