Studying with Daddy makes her tired.... (she is so small here!!)
a little closer...
Her first bath!
We've had Lucy for about a month and a half and she has already doubled in size!
Caught ya!
So sweet!!
Here's a video of her when we had her for about a couple weeks. We should have known she'd be a biter!
She gets SO crazy around people! She just loves them!! She was just so excited to play with David's study partner Topher!
And for the GRAND finale... you get to see what happens when you leave two (sorta) adults alone with hair clippers and a really hairy dog...
KIDS, DO NOT TRY THIS AT HOME!!!






OH she is soo so cute! And don't worry the first time I gave Burley a hair cut I hated it!! I'm a little better at it now. I took him to a groomer and watched her do it and that helped a little. We need to get together again!
ReplyDelete