Holy smokes it has been such a long time since I've posted anything!
Sorry bout that.
There have been lots of happenings in the Summers household this winter. We have been relaxing in Leavenworth and enjoying amazing scenes of powder covered trees and white glistening icicles coming off the rooftops! The biggest news that I have to offer is this:
David has been accepted to WesternU College of Dental Medicine!!
Where, oh where, is Western University?
Here:
Southern California!
We are really excited! We are going in the middle of March to look at apartments and find the right place for us. This has been such a great adventure and I am so proud of David. We are still thinking about the University of Iowa, though. It would be cheaper to live, safer, and be right next to the ROMRIELLS (who we love!).
Either way, we can't lose!!
Best part of this? I've never been to disneyland and the school is only 35 minutes away!!
There has been one drawback to living in Leavenworth... we are seriously couple depraved. We don't have any friends our age!!! We are dying!! BUT... wonderful news! Kelly and Tyler Hesselgesser are moving closer to us!! YAY!!!!


I think that you might have gotten a significant more amount of snow in Leavenworth than we have gotten here in Rexburg. I hope you end up going to Southern California, I want to be able to see you when we visit there next summer :)
ReplyDeleteHow exciting! Good luck and congrats! :)
ReplyDelete