This semester is the BEST semester EVER!!!!!!!!!
it's our last one.
But thats not all! David isn't taking 461 anymore, WHICH MEANS, he has more time for me! He still has to take biochem, neuro, micro, and evolution... but nothing, oh no, NOTHING, is as difficult and time consuming as 461. Thank the high heavens that is over!!
Last week David took the DAT. YIPPIE!!! He did AWESOME!!! which means... no more stressing over that dog-gone test!!
David also started teaching his dental waxing/carving class this past week. He is actually an employee of BYU-I! I also get to take his class! He is SO talented at this stuff! and it is NOT easy. But luckily, i have an "in" with the professor. I wonder if I there are some things I can do for extra credit...
So... you might ask, how do you celebrate graduating under-grad and relax before embarking on four years of dental school? Well. I say. Two cruises. That's how.
David and I booked our cruise to Puerto Vallarta, Cabo, and Mazatlan about a month ago. AND THEN! My family decided they ALSO wanted to go on a cruise. So, we are going with them! They are just going down to Cabo. But my family has never done anything like this. WE ARE SO EXCITED!!!
ALSO, looking for renters for our place!!! Spread the word!
Here's Lucy, of course. :)

What a cute post! And I'm pretty jealous that you guys are going on two cruises this summer! That's awesome. :D Be sure to take lots of pictures and have loads of fun!
ReplyDeleteI love you guys so much! That is so exciting! I hopw that we can get together sometime! :)
ReplyDelete