David, Kami, Eli

David, Kami, Eli

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

My new PASSION

Things over here in the Summers family are going really VERY well!  I just can't believe its already almost the end of February! Spring here we come! And with spring, comes NO MORE SNOW on the ground. I never thought I would say this, but I don't mind the snow. I have found a new passion! SNOWBOARDING. Here's a picture to prove it!


I was on my bum A LOT at the beginning. But, I am here to tell you, if you are a beginner, DO NOT start out on the bunny hill! Mistake number one!! You just can't get the feel for it on the bunny hill! The only thing that I have really loved doing, is running. So this delightfully caught me by surprise. I don't know if David was just trying to be nice, but he said that I caught on better than anyone he has ever seen. By the end, I was going down the slopes without even falling down once! We are going again this weekend with our FAVORITE couples... The Hesselgessers and Quintons. I am just so excited. I can hardly wait! I will hopefully get a video of my awesome moves and post it for all of my four readers... :)

On a side note, I can't possibly end this post without giving more good news about David!! Brother Palmer, the dean of the biology department, has just asked David if he wants to TEACH the dental carving class next semester! Talk about an AMAZING resume booster for dental school. (which, by the way, we won't find out until this december where we are going).

OH, and here's a picture of Little Miss's first bath... 


I hope that makes your day. Because she sure makes our day. Every day.

3 comments:

  1. You go girl...cant wait to see the video and Congrats David!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun! Miss you guys... hopefully we can get together soon!

    ReplyDelete