David, Kami, Eli

David, Kami, Eli

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Happily Married

For my very first blog post I thought that nothing would be more appropriate than to blog about how wonderful it is to be married. For all of those single folk out there... I highly recommend the married lifestyle. Come this November, David and I will celebrate our 2 year anniversary!! TWO YEARS!! Time sure does fly when you are having fun, huh?! David and I live in Rexburg, ID in a community of town-homes called The Meadows. We love our little home. A bit about us... David is attending school at Brigham Young University-Idaho, majoring in Biology. His dream? Dentistry. If anybody knows David, they know that he will accomplish this goal. He is one of the most driven, dedicated, and motivated men I know. David started the summer working at Earth Designs...  a very labor intensive landscaping gig. Long, long hours, lots of sunscreen needed, and a LOT of dirt accumulation in our doorway. At the beginning of August, David and I decided that before school started in September he needed to start studying for the Dental Admission Test. So, Earth Designs is history and studying from 9-5 is his full time job. It seems like just yesterday we were signing up for his foundation classes! I can't believe we are already prepping for one of the most critical tests that he will ever take!
On that note, David is on one of the most prestigious scholarships provided. It's called the M.R.S. scholarship... and there is only one recipient of this award. Why? Because my paycheck can only go towards one man's education :). I am a licensed insurance agent working at Archibald Insurance on Main Street. I've been working there for over a year. This job has been such a blessing for David and I. This summer David and I have a goal to take advantage of this beautiful weather and do something active outside every Saturday. I am excited to post some of our adventures!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, I totally agree! Being married is so wonderful! Brad and I will be celebrating our 4 year anniversary in just another 7 months! It IS crazy how time flies. Wow...and I can actually still remember being in high school and wishing to be 20 and married...I feel so old! :)

    ReplyDelete